Mad Science reaches millions of children around the world every year.
Mad Science of Long Island has earned the trust of schools and communities in the area.
Mad Science of Long Island is always looking to build new strategic partnerships that will offer value to our customers because of our commitment to creating value for children. Whether you hope to send a positive social message or to expose children, parents, and educators to appropriate, engaging and educational products and services, a partnership with Mad Science of Long Island can help meet your business needs while enriching the lives of children. Mad Science Group has partnered with organizations and offered awareness programs such as "Build Your Bones", "Be Sun Smart", "Be Tobacco Free", and "What Do You Know About H2O".
In the past Mad Science of Long Island has worked with partners to run camps, workshops and other activities in numerous locations throughout the Area.
- Town of Oyster Bay
- Town of North Hempstead
- Town of Huntington
- Town of Brookhaven
- Town of Riverhead
- Hundreds of schools, community centers, and libraries throughout Nassau and Suffolk County.
Global reach in numbers of the Mad Science Group:
- 20 countries around the globe
- 160 locations worldwide
- 127 locations in North America
- Over 25,000 schools
- Over 350,000 teachers and school administrators
- Over 6.5 Million children
Some corporate partners of the Mad Science Group:
- Kennedy Space Centre
- Toys “R” Us
- Time Inc. Home entertainment
- McDonald’s Europe
Other Strategic partnerships include a 12-book series published by scholastic and an after-school program developed in conjunction with NASA. The on-going relationship with NASA dates back to 2006.
- TIME for Kids Big Book of Science Experiments is a book that presents fascinating experiments for children ages 8-12. The full-color hardcover book, produced and published by Mad Science and Time Entertainment Inc., is aligned with STEM (Science, Technology, Math and Engineering) objectives, shows kids how simple experiments can help them better understand the world around them and covers aspects of physical, life and earth science. Experiments also include procedures and tips on how they can be used in a science fair.
The books can be purchased from retailers throughout the United States and Canada as well as www.timeforkids.com/science