Do you want to get paid for having fun?
Do you want to work for a cool and innovative company that strives to spark the imagination and curiosity of children and teach them about the fun in science?
Mad Science recruits instructors for Birthday Parties, After-School Programs, Preschool Programs, In-Class Workshops, Camps, and Special Events. If you are interested in building and flying rockets, creating slime and exploring the states of matter, then please fill in our application and we will give you a call!
We are currently looking for highly ENERGETIC and DYNAMIC individuals to conduct fun SCIENCE, LEGO, CHESS, & ART workshops during the Winter & Spring semesters at elementary schools around Long Island.
* You must be available at least 3-5 afternoons per week between the hours of 2pm and 5pm during the Fall semester
* Good communication skills, attention to detail, and a joyful approach to teaching
* Experience working with children ages 6-11
* Access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel within a 15 miles radius of your home
* Very outgoing and fun personality
* Paid training
* Program materials
* Flexible schedule to fit your needs
* Very competitive salary
* Great resume-building experience
* An opportunity to get children excited about science
For over 30 years Mad Science has provided top-quality educational and entertaining science programs for children in Pre-K to 6th grade. Every year, Mad Science is experienced by about 5 million children in North America and around the world. Through fun, safe, and hands-on activities children spark an interest in science. Mad Science programs promote creativity by allowing children to experiment and experience for themselves how cool science is.
Come and be a part of our team!!
“I love working for Mad Science because kids think that I’m a rock star! Kids can’t wait to get to class and learn about science… who would have thought! I like that the job I do makes a difference in their lives.”
“I love working for Mad Science because my official title is “Mad Scientist”! How cool is that! In addition, every week is different! Since you are teaching kids a new class each week, and there are many classes on rotation, it never gets boring. ”
“I love working for Mad Science because I like working with children and seeing their imaginations spark with each experiment! I love it when I do an experiment and they all go "WHOAAAAA!" at the same time. That's exciting."